Drunken Lala Vermicelli (黄酒啦啦米粉）
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
2 tbsp. oil
1 tsp sesame oil (optional)
50g young ginger, julienne
4 garlic, smashed and peeled
1 eryngii mushroom, julienne
1/2 pack of enoki mushrooms
1 tbsp. chicken granules
Salt & black pepper to taste
200ml yellow rice wine
4 chili padi (2 greens 2 red),deseeded
3 tbsp. light soy sauce
20 fresh clams (lala), soaked and cleaned
100g Brazilian Spinach or any leafy greens
3 tbsp. Shaoxing Wine
1. Heat oil and sauté ginger and garlic till fragrant.
2. Add in assorted mushrooms. Sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add in seasonings: chicken granules, salt and pepper.
4. Splash in yellow rice wine, mirin and water. Bring to boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Add in chili padi, wolfberries and soy sauce.
6. Bring in the fresh clams and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add in the vermicelli and vegetables.
8. Splash in Shaoxing wine and serve hot.