Ocha Lobster Noodle Soup
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Japanese smoked peanut sauce (or teriyaki sauce)
1/2 pack of enoki mushroom
50g Bunashimeji mushrooms
1 sous vide ready Lobster Tail & Claw
80g of pasta/ramen
20g young ginger puree
Masago Fish Roe
Spring onion, chopped
Some toasted black sesame seeds
Yuzu Paste (Optional)
2 tsp. green tea leaves
1 stick of dashi stock
500ml of water
1 tbsp. mirin (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Marinate mushrooms with smoked peanut sauce. Bake mushrooms for 10 minutes.
3. Make broth by adding dashi into water, steep the green tea bag, add in mirin if desire.
4. Cook noodles as per packet instructions.
5. Boil water, reduce heat to medium. Submerge lobster into the water for 1.5 minutes.
6. Drain noodles and place in bowl, drizzle in some truffle oil.
7. Arrange mushrooms and lobster on top of noodles, top with ginger puree, masago, sesame seed and spring onion.
8. Ladle in broth. Serve with yuzu paste if desire.