Salmon Fish Head Radish Soup
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 2 hrs
1 salmon fish head, cut into half
1 tbsp. oil
20g of ginger, sliced
350g Chinese radish, cut into chunk
30g groundnuts with skin
1 tbsp. mirin (optional)
30g Chinese celery, chopped
Salt to taste
1. Clean and cut salmon fish head into half. Pat dry, sprinkle fish head with some salt.
2. In a clay pot, fry salmon fish head till brown.
3. Add in water, radish and ginger to the pot and bring to boil then simmer for an hour.
4. Add in tofu and simmer for another 10 minutes. Splash in some mirin if you like.
5. Add in chopped Chinese celery, season and serve.